Anne Lane-Seyfarth, PT
- Lifelong resident of Massapequa
- Graduate of Daeman College, Amherst NY in 1980 with a B.S. in Physical Therapy
- Started her career at Mid-Island Hospital in Bethpage, NY, in the Physical Therapy Department and became department head until 1991
- Started Progressive Physical Therapy P.C. in 1991 in Massapequa, NY
- Anne is a member of the Private Practice Section of the American Physical Therapy Association and a board member of the NYS Council of Licensed Physiotherapists.
- Anne prides herself as one of the very few Physical Therapy offices that treat all patients on a strict one-on-one basis
Saralyn M. Soto PT, DPT
Dr. Soto graduated from Richard Stockton College in New Jersey with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and a minor in Mathematics in 2001, and a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy in 2003. She then completed her DPT in 2009 from Chatham University in Pennsylvania with emphasis on manual orthopedics.
Saralyn became Aquatic Therapy and Rehab Industry certified in 2010.
Rae Gerula, PTA
Rae graduated from Lynchburg College in Virginia in 1999 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Sports Medicine and a minor in Gerontology. She returned to New York and received an Associates degree in Physical Therapist Assistant from Suffolk Community College in 2002. Rae has been active in the PT and Sports Medicine field with experience in outpatient offices and sports/high school setting, and has a personal interest in fitness.
Roseann and Geri, our friendly, knowledgeable and professional office staff, are here to schedule an appointment or answer any questions you may have. They will verify and explain your insurance benefits before your first appointment.
Progressive Physical Therapy P.C. maintains an unwavering commitment to excellence with a reliance on professional ethics.